• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Best Indoor Water Park?

We are coming to Brainerd for the weekend and wondering which hotel has the best indoor water park for the kids. smile.gif Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike

I would say the Holiday Inn Three Bear hotel has the best water park my kids (ages 4-8). It may make a difference on how old they are, the HI has the big bucket and a smaller slide for little kids. I think it's the biggest. The Lodge has the best rooms available, and your can choose your holograph inside slide.

I think Holiday inn is more fun for younger kids (I have a 4 year old), more things to do for the little kids at Holiday inn. The big kid slides are a little better at the Lodge, but i would say overall I like Holiday in alot more. And comfort suites waterpark isnt as nice as holiday in or the lodge.

I have only been to the Lodge. We really had a great time. The two big slides are very fun and the little kids seemed to have great time playing in the shallower areas and smaller slides.

Jason Erlandson

Holiday Inn has a lot more area for shallow water play for the little ones. I have been to both numerous times for my job and feel that the lodge is more geared to the older kids. They both are very fun however. The older kids I brought really liked the choose your own adventure halograms at the lodge.

Good luck, Either choice would be fun for your family.

CA

We were just at the cabin last weekend (Nisswa) My son turned 6 on Friday, so we took him and his cousins down to the rapid river lodge (I think) Right behind Arby's, The Comfort inn confused.gif We didn't spend the night, just went to the water park. FANTASTIC !! Very clean, very friendly people, VERY affordable 10 bucks. (1/2 price next two the other two big ones) and it really worked great for younger (smaller) children. If they are 42" they have 2 slides to pick from, I believe the Holiday Inn and the one behind Famous Dave's they need to be bigger. They had shallower water also, which allowed more varity for the little guys (slides, bridges and such)!! That place gets my vote !!! That is a good way to pass the time with the family for sure and they serve BEER grin.gif!!!

JASON--- Ice ? We have a spot on Hubert, I see ya ALL the time up at the shop (My little guy and I are always in there) I hope you and the new addition had a GREAT turkey Day !