• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I hope you are right. I just went through all the ice fishing gear. Re spooled, re tied, cleaned and made sure that all the jigs in the tackle box were cleaned of old line (I get lazy on the ice sometimes). Lets hope that the cold keeps up and the wind dies down.

I just hope we don't get much snow this weekend before it freezes up. That could be the worse thing for ice.

Wow phil, iwas doing the same thing this afternoon! and wanger i might see you on the ice this weekend, 2" so far not 3",opened up 50 yds down, dang wind!

If you are close, give a report of how the ice is coming along Friday or Saturday. Hopefully we can get out Saturday.

Marbles: You couldn't pay me enuff to be on that ice now. Been anxious but not stupid. Got out & checked a couple of spots and looks covered but still thin yet. I did some leg-work for ya & would not recommend anything. Try & catch up w/ ya let you know.

Wanger, your kind of like the riddler on batman! if the wind would of been down last nite i would of went out but drove by this morning and couldnt tell if it was open water or clear ice among the drifts? ol lady says i have to go to church this morning maybe this afternoon i call ya. smirk.gif