Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kallista

Anyone you know? LOL

11 posts in this topic

RedneckIceFishing.jpg

It looks kinda like (Contact Us Please) and NO COMMON SENCE! grin.gif

Hey, Isn't that STFCatfish and Finnbay out tip-up fishing on Birch Lake??? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Couldn't be us. I only see one line out! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Nope, not us. Bellies are too small to be us. grin.gif

That's good stuff right there! Could it be Northlander and Cheffery? grin.gif

Well, it sure could be Cheffrey, but last time I saw Northlander it looked like his belly was moving in the direction of mine. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Well I don't think it's Northlander because there's not a Yammie on that ice flow. grin.gifgrin.gif

But it kinda does look like the St. Louis River.

Trollin Trollin Trollin.......

Jar Jar

I think thats the Rainy River and I believe the pic was taken in 03 or 04. That spring there were people pulling their boats up on ice chunks and getting out and jigging off the sides of the ice. Nice slow drift. grin.gif

Fishing was awesome that year too.

Quote:

I think thats the Rainy River and I believe the pic was taken in 03 or 04. That spring there were people pulling their boats up on ice chunks and getting out and jigging off the sides of the ice. Nice slow drift.
grin.gif

Fishing was awesome that year too.

they are using a tip up...

Ya 2 tip ups but no ice auger. Im sure this was a joke is all. Saw a few guys have a buddy drop them off on sheets and then have pics taken.

I think if they were really fishing the guy with the flag up would get out of his chair.