• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Twins center field.. now what?

The Yeti

Let's say they don't sign any big names or anything like that. What do you all think our outfield will be this upcoming season? Cuddy in right, Kubel in left.. and who will take Torii's place?

I think Monroe plays right. Not sure how they'll fit him in..

Whoever is holding Ticket #167493, come on down and play centerfield tonight for your Minnesota Twins!!!

Windy

It looks like the Twins will be at the winter meetings next week ready to deal. We should speculate on which young pitcher (or Santana) they're willing to give up and for how long the new player's contract is.

Could you see Podsednik or Patterson in center? I'm sure they'll be a bargain to bring to spring training. Crisp made $3,833,333.

Quote:

Podsednik or Patterson

I really don't like either of those guys. If I had to choose one I would take Pods. Patterson K's to much IMO.

Neither of them are any good or get on base. They both are able to steal bases but podsednik is done in the MLB. He may catch on as someones 4th or 5th outfielder, but there is no way I want him here. YUCK!!! I can't believe anyone would want him patrolling our center field!

Crisp, Erstad, Ellsbury(sant. trade), Mike Cameron( if we go FA route, he is high on my list, is the best of the throw-ins), Andrew Jones(pipe dream, but he will sign for far less than torii) There is also a chance we get one of TB's young outfielders or LA dodgers young guns.

It will most likely be someone pulled off of the scrap heap. Crisp or Cameron are the best out of the scrap type players. He at least brings some value although it will be a definite donwgrade offensively and defensively as well.