Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nuts4Fishin

Marcum LX-3---$225

8 posts in this topic

I have an almost new Marcum LX-3 that has literally been on the ice 3 times. It still smells new, perfect out of the box condition. Does not have the upgrade. Pictures available if you need them.

Nuts4Fishin,

Is all the original equipment there, the digital charging system and soft case? I assume they are. Please send pictures to "jbranson at beckman (Contact Us Please) com". I will buy it if it looks good which it sound like it is.

I've got an offer on the unit right now but if he doesn't come through with payment I'll let you know.

How soon will he know? How old is the unit? Does it have the DCS charging unit and the soft pack?

He's from out of State so I'm giving him a couple of days. Unit has everything you are asking for. Was "not" used for the last winter and a half so I call it two years old. It's been on the ice three times and run for probably a total of an hour at most each time.

I would like to be in line for this LX3, please let me know.

Thanks.

Soft.

Nuts4Fishin,

Did the other person buy it?

Sorry Hooks, payment complete.