• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need some help with a sleeper rental.

PikeFerret

Would like to bring my wife and dog up ice fishing in a rental. I know there's resort owners that post on here, maybe you could help us out, or if anyone else knows of any that do allow pets. Also, would like to get her on some crappies. Would mid-Feb. be a good time of year?

Check with Club Red, he may allow pets and he runs a good show.

Most rental outfitss stay away from pets not because they don't like them but many poeple suffer from allergies due to dogs. So if you have your dog in the house Friday Saterday Sunday thats great but the poor fellow that may be allergic comes in Monday he spends his trip sniffling and sneazing.

do you also ban peanuts from the house because peanut allergies can be deadly!! I would rather have a sniffling customer than a dead one!!!

just messing with ya!!! grin.gif

do you also ban peanuts from the house because peanut allergies can be deadly!! I would rather have a sniffling customer than a dead one!!!

just messing with ya!!!

Does anyone happen to know an email address for Club Red? I keep trying to send and it keeps coming back as undeliverable.

Quote:

Does anyone happen to know an email address for Club Red? I keep trying to send and it keeps coming back as undeliverable.

Did you click on the sponsor banner on the Upper Red Lake forum? I imagine he has a contact us link in that ad.

Good Luck!

Ken

I have rented from just about everyone up there and I have found that Raveling Outdoors is the best. These guys are Pro and they are always looking for the next place to move the houses. Check them out at www.ravelingoutdoors.com

Cookie, not sure if you remember me. I met you and Jeff from Aggasiz at Hillmans campground this summer. You and Jeff stopped by for a beverage after golfing. You pulled a hook from my uncles hand earlier that day. He was landing a fish in 5 foot waves and took one in the hand. We were staying in a 23 foot ice castle, and I think you and him have spoken since because he is buying some land up there.

PikeFerret -

It is best to call Pat at Club Red. I don't think he has internet access up on Red and I'm not sure if he even knows how to operate a computer. I spoke with him earlier this week and booked my trip for February. Started on his cell but kept getting cut off so I would try his home number. Both are on his website.