Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Jones

The last open water pics of 07

3 posts in this topic

Here is a sample of the action we had this late season. Pictured is Kris A. with a 37" pike & 43.5" musky and Muskytail with a 42.75" musky.

KrisA37P.jpg

KrisA43.5.jpg

RobE42.75.JPG

all nice fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice fish man. I bet it was a great trip.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• relax
      Hey Guys, just got back from W Battle. Caught a few eyes and perches.. Caught them in about 33ft of water. All after sunset.. Fished Rush for 1 day and caught avg size crappie and 1 11"  
    • leech~~
      Me either but I have given a few a chance to be! Like the time one just opened our door up on LOW and stepped in at the same time as saying DNR. I did not see a badge and said where's your badge? He had a mini one inside his coat on his shirt!  We all laughed, showed him our lic's and fish and he went on his way!
    • titelines
      Had a wheelhouse rented out of Isle Saturday through Monday AM.  Went several places in search of shiners, they were hard to come by, so had a mix of suckers, rainbows and fatheads.   Was set up in 28' of water. 3 eye's total (2 in the 16" range and a 21.5").  Two came on rattle reel with a rainbow and plain hook, the other came on a bobber - same set-up.  Caught a few perch jigging.     Everything came on a whole minnow.  Nothing on heads, maggots, waxies etc.   Popped a bunch of holes in shallower water and got nothing on tip-ups or hole hopping.  Planned to go east of The Graveyard, but I thought I should get home before the ice storm hit. 
    • Mitch K
      I'm sure it will be pretty slushy this weekend. But it will refreeze next week end. If the forecast is right anyway!
    • awkwardjim
      I'm not really complaining, just sharing my experience.  And i never had any preconceived notion that all CO's were pricks, it just sucks that the one experience I had was far from pleasant.   One of my favorite shows is North Woods Law - the one where they follow the Maine DNR around.  Anyways,  not sure if they're just being nice because of the cameras, but they all seem like stand-up guys and are pretty good communicators.   I've always had respect for those guys and the work that they do.  All I would ask for in return is mutual respect and a simple "have a good day".