Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ears

*** SOLD*** 6.5 X 14 Wheel House for Sale

19 posts in this topic

SOLD SOLD SOLD

King Crow manufactured Ice House. Exterior has aluminum siding, scissor hitch, 2 30# tanks with auto switch, TV antenna, 4 insulated windows and one window in upgraded door, floor is spray foam insulated, bearing buddies, 2 exterior lights, plug for generator to run 12v lights, and stone guard. Inside has 2 beds, 6 catch cover holes, large oak cabinet, countertop, carpet, gas and 12v lights, Empire direct vent furnace, TV shelf, battery compartment, 6 rattle reels. House is in excellent condition, can easily be towed with 4-wheeler!! Asking $5400.00 Leave email and I will send pics. Call 507-420-9090 with any questions

Very interested. Please send pics to ishmel@gmail.com

Pics sent to all, let me know if you didn't get them or have any questions.

Pictures please. Thanks!

Dances with fish, I need an email address.

pic plz

Sail fish, I need an email address. Pics have been sent to all, let me know if you didnt get them.