• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SpeedTech Angler's Edge -- SOLD --

Angler's Edge Barometric pressure and fish reader by SpeedTech...

Only used a couple times, practically brand new and with the carrying case...

"The new, patented EDGE technology is more scientific than traditional solunar tables - including impact of barometric pressure (and temperature for the HE & EE) for your exact location, but also distinguishing between the effect on fish or deer, giving predictions specifically formulated for each."

Retail goes for $89.99.

Asking Price: $50.00

If interested e-mail me at mattjohnson at mattjohnsonoutdoors.com

rockman,

Try sending it again, my e-mail wasn't working for a day or so... thanks...

Matt, I sent you the email again.I was at the Ice Fishing show last night after work, which made for a long day.Much too late to post,being I had to work today,as well.

MJ,are you still selling it? I didn't see any replies to my emails.Should I call the store to talk to you about this, or what's the deal?

rockman,

For some reason I'm not getting them. Are you sending it to mattjohnson at mattjohnsonoutdoors.com?