Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bturck

NEW FISH HOUSE LICENSE LAW

4 posts in this topic

Check out the post on the St Cloud Forum from Robbo 17. New law regarding fish house licensing. Good news for those of us who do fish out of portables and don't leave them on the ice. Hard to believe the Powers to Be at State level left money on the table confused.gif Good luck and hang on. Bill

Hi Bill,

There are several new rules that will make the fishers

smile this season. Listen to North Country Outdoors Radio

this will to hear about all of them (click the player at

the top of the LOW forum)

Also this year you will be able to clean and eat Walleyes

on the ice...........(see I said you would smile)

Who said you couldn't pray to the Fish Gods LOL. Bill

I'll be looking for your show on Monday. Bill