Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

Prep Bowl Results

13 posts in this topic

The first game is underway for the weekend prep bowls.

Report scores as they come in please.

9-Man

Stephen-Argyle 43

Waubun 21

A

Goodhue 28

Adrian 7

Way to go Stephen-Argyle. Too bad Verndale was in the way.

AA

Caledonia 14

Luverne 7

I thought the 5A game was going to be alot better.

Should be to great games tomorrow

AAAAA

Eden Prairie in a blowout over Cretin-Derham Hall, 50-21.

Should be some more good action tomorrow.

GSL 56

DeLaSalle 20

Ouch....GSL kicks an onside kick up 42-6 late in the 3rd quarter. frown.gif And scores 2 plays later.

Did you see the end of the Totino-Grace vs Mahtometi (sp?) game. WOW. TG wins 13-8 on last second tip pass for TD. What a game. Felt sorry for the losing team. both teams played a great game.

yeah that ending was something else. very fun to watch. pretty ballsy to go for 2 and the win, and just when you think it's over, that tipped pass was shocking.

GSL Represent.

i had the pleasure of playing in the prep bowl semi-finals against Cretin Derham Hall. Here is a look at their offensive line:

#67 6-3 265 wisconsin

#54 6-0 240

#68 6-2 270

#63 6-2 235

#77 6-7 288 sophomore

Brainerd Warrior D-line:

#76 6-4 220

#99 6-1 200

#92 195 (me)

#91 6-0 205

It is a shame that we have to play the power house recruiting teams of the twin cities.

i had the pleasure of playing in the prep bowl semi-finals against Cretin Derham Hall. Here is a look at their offensive line:

#67 6-3 265 wisconsin

#54 6-0 240

#68 6-2 270

#63 6-2 235

#77 6-7 288 sophomore

Brainerd Warrior D-line:

#76 6-4 220

#99 6-1 200

#92 6-2 195 (me)

#91 6-0 205

It is a shame that we have to play the power house recruiting teams of the twin cities.

You know that sophmore, I played him at the CDH FB camp, he is a freaking beast! I know what it is like to be recruited by Cretin, and it can be hard to turn down, but i think i am sticking with public school.....Keeping my options open