Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moose-Hunter

Coyotes?

11 posts in this topic

I'm putting the finishing touches on my new 'yote rig and have access to a few areas around Dassel... After muzzleloader season ends, it's coyote time!! Just wondering how the population was in the area?

If anyone happens to have a few they'd like permanently "relocated" wink.gif ... Drop me an note at dn55419@yahoo.com

if you would be interested i work with a guy that lives betweem lesueur and lecenter that has alot of coyotes and other critters that he would love for someone to clean out if interested i will email you his name and number

You've got mail.

what License do you need to have to hunt coyotes??

there is a ton out there.

Quote:

if you would be interested i work with a guy that lives betweem lesueur and lecenter that has alot of coyotes and other critters that he would love for someone to clean out if interested i will email you his name and number

By all means!! Send his info my way!!

Quote:

You've got mail.

Email received and responded to. smile.gif Just give me a call when you're available and let's get get something set up.

i might be headin down by henderson this weekend for some yote action! heard theres quite a few to be thinned out.

Quote:

i might be headin down by henderson this weekend for some yote action! heard theres quite a few to be thinned out.

Hey rattlem'up!!!

Could you please drop me an email when you get a chance? My addy is listed up in the first post of this thread... I've got a couple questions to ask ya...

hey moose-hunter where'd ya go? dropped ya an email just waitin for the reply.

Hey Jesse...

I've been trying to get back to you but as of late, my ISP has had a few "issues"... A response is on the way...