• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Coyotes?

I'm putting the finishing touches on my new 'yote rig and have access to a few areas around Dassel... After muzzleloader season ends, it's coyote time!! Just wondering how the population was in the area?

If anyone happens to have a few they'd like permanently "relocated" wink.gif ... Drop me an note at [email protected]

if you would be interested i work with a guy that lives betweem lesueur and lecenter that has alot of coyotes and other critters that he would love for someone to clean out if interested i will email you his name and number

Quote:

if you would be interested i work with a guy that lives betweem lesueur and lecenter that has alot of coyotes and other critters that he would love for someone to clean out if interested i will email you his name and number

By all means!! Send his info my way!!

Quote:

You've got mail.

Email received and responded to. smile.gif Just give me a call when you're available and let's get get something set up.

i might be headin down by henderson this weekend for some yote action! heard theres quite a few to be thinned out.

Quote:

i might be headin down by henderson this weekend for some yote action! heard theres quite a few to be thinned out.

Hey rattlem'up!!!

Could you please drop me an email when you get a chance? My addy is listed up in the first post of this thread... I've got a couple questions to ask ya...

Hey Jesse...

I've been trying to get back to you but as of late, my ISP has had a few "issues"... A response is on the way...