Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

Happy Thanksgiving!

12 posts in this topic

On behalf of Tight Lines Guide Service, I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday. We have so much to be thankful for over the last year. Be safe while traveling and enjoy a long weekend of food, football, friends and family.

Dont eat too much Jamison. Have a great day to all.

One word; buffet. grin.gif

Likewise to all of you FMers, hope you have a great turkey day!! My job brought me out west at the end of the summer, Spokane, WA, so this is my families first Thanksgiving away from MN/family.. Peaceful, I kind of like it!! smile.gif Kidding.

happy turkey day to all first meal with my wife from duck opener she said i have to be home from duckhunting by 1 orelse or else what i dont know she loves me

Happy thanxgiving everyone, dont over eat, if u do heres a bottle of tums for everyone lol. have a safe and good holiday, if u drink please drive becareful.

Only 85 more minutes of starving myself. grin.gif

I just carved the turkey, I done good again. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. cool.gif

Bring on the ICE!!!!!!!! grin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Sifty

Time to eat again. grin.gif

Still haven't figured out how to convert the Thanksgiving dinner into a fish-fry. One of these years...? Happy Holiday All!!!

Have the fish fry in the morning as an appetizer or in the evening for dinner. grin.gif