Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
watertower

Next week

6 posts in this topic

My dad and i are coming up from Iowa for a little fishing and some extra time away from work. I've been fishing up around the dam in Red Wing once and had a great time several year back. I just wanted to know if there are a few thing I have to have in the tackle box to help us make our trip a memorable one.

Thank you for your help and if you see the a green and tan crestliner fish hawk on the water Su, Mon, or Tues give us a wave.

Thank you for your help,

Lane

The bite has been good, slowing a bit now. Be willing to change lures a lot. The bright colors worked last weekend in 12'-15' real well at the "y", and the Minn. side. The best thing you can do is to stop at EVERTS and talk to DEAN to get up to the minute info on what lure, color,depth,speed,and area. The fish are here, but you have to be flexable....GOOD LUCK.....><)))'>

Thanks for the help Dean had some great info.

Lane

S3500092.jpg

S3500091.jpg

Nice fish, what did you catch them on?

ringworms, paddletails, and jig n minnow combos.

had to use every color they would hit on then want another about every half hour.

Great looking fish. Dean is always a great guy to get info from.

Jamie