• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am home from school but no one else is and im wondering if anyone wants to go pheasant or goose/duck hunting tomorrow morning?? i have a laydown field blind shells for my gun (you dont want to use mine) a gun and camo clothes but no decoys with me this weekend. if you wanna go and need someone to split the gas or time setting up im here. located in medford.

Going goose hunting, 2morow am, either south of Owatana or west of Faribault. It will be me, and a few of my buddies. I have a dozen shells, half a dozen magnum shells, 6 fullbodys, then they have a doz. shells, and a dozen fulls also. I'm the only 1 with a layout blind but we'll either dig idividual pits or they'll cover up with the mag shells. I'll let you know later where we go, if your still intrested.

Oh, also have a few fullbody mally's, and all the water dekes we'll bury the keels, still debating the mojo, geese dont seem 2 like them much.

West of Faribault it is, supposably the field (cut corn) was holding 300+ honkers 2 hours ago! smile.gif Let me know, Luckycrank, if you aren't killing any divers 2moro, the "sky carp" are waiting grin.gif

Sorry i didnt reply earlier so i know you wont get this but if you are going out friday morning the possibly... um i guess we could be name dropping here, My name is Kelly Markham and i graduated from Medford in 2005

Pefect, we didnt make it out, for some reson, but 4 sure 2moro even if its me by myself, I'm goin. Ya I'm Dillon, I'm a sophmore at FHS, IDK if I'll be back 2 a comp. the rest of the day, so my cell is, 507-330-0034. We'll have 2 set something up. wink.gif