Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zdaddy76

East Side Post

5 posts in this topic

Anyone who is on the East side of town? Tips, ice updates, etc. I fish on Owasso, Josephine, Johanna etc. quite a bit and know those lake were pretty good this summer. Had seveal nice eyes and plenty of crappies. I would like to hook up with some people over here and do some hard water fishin.

---Zdaddy

I live in St. Paul and I'm always looking for folks to go fishing with. You can shoot me an email at s_e_hendricks@comcast.net. I've got a portable, auger, vex, camera, just no fish hehehehe.

I'm in Woodbury and am always up for hitting the hard water. send me something and we can try to set something up.

Otter lake was skimmed over at noon Friday when I went past. Only small areas on Bald Eagle. The wind is stirring up Bald Eagle pretty good. It may ice over tonight.

Island lake in shoreview sealed up on friday night. When I drove by owasso I would say 50 percent of it was iced over. I think the wind is going to have something to say about how long it lasts like that though. I am hoping to find my way up to white bear a couple more times before it seals up. She says next weekend the boat goes into storage. frown.gif

Versus