Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UncleKes

Happy Thanksgiving

9 posts in this topic

To all my friends in the forum. I want to take this opportunity to wish each of you a most Happy Thanksgiving. May you and yours share the love and warmth of the day with friends and family. May God share his bounty with you always!

Tight Lines!

Uncle Kes

Thanks Uncle Kes!

Take care and all the good thing to you.

Turk

I pray that the good Lord watches over each and everyone of you and keeps you safe and may He bless you and your families this Thanksgiving! cool.gif

This is the time to reflect and be thankful for what each and everyone of us have and the freedom that our troops and those who served have provided. Thanks! I'm thankful to God for bring my son home, this will be the first thanksgiving together since he got home from Iraq!

Walli1 please say thank you for me, I have a few friends some still in Iraq and some recently back and it takes a lot of guts and fortitude to go so far away and fight for freedom. I hope to see my friends over this Thanksgiving too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all FMer’s

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving!

Soul_Patrol you the the fam have a good one hope the Mrs. foot is healing up good. I still have to get you Dad's number so I can get him those fillets.

Yeah, sorry I missed you last night. I think I might be able to sneek out on Sunday morning for a few hours,all we need is a boat wink.gif