Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
UncleKes

Happy Thanksgiving

UncleKes

To all my friends in the forum! I want to take this opportunity to wish each of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving! May you and yours share the warmth of love and companionship on this most wonderful time!

Tight Lines.

Uncle Kes

Borch

Everone have a fun and safe holiday!

IceHawk

Back at you all!!! smile.gif

Stick in Mud

You too UncleKes!

Captain B.R.K

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I had the 1st Thanksgiving at our place with parts of my family and the in-laws. Spending time with family and being able to enjoy a great meal is always a great past time.

UncleKes

Captain! Congrats on your new house and the love and companionship your family and friends brought you on Thanksgiving. May God give you and your family many of them over the years.