Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spear foot 1

New house

3 posts in this topic

I'm almost done with my new collapsable spear house.It is 6 ft high 5ft wide and 8ft long with doors on both ends. The spear hole is 17 inches wide and 7'8"ft long. I have to install the canvas yet. I think this will be a nice house for two people to spear or angle. I always like the double door idea so you dont have to crawl over each other, or over the hole. I guess we will see how it works if we ever get ice.

Sounds like a cool house. Will you post some pics when you have some time? I'd like to see it. I'm not building one but I like to see the different style houses out there. Thanks.

spear, dont forget to place carpet on the floor. you wont regret it at all.