Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
landscaper

Hendricks Fish House Parade

4 posts in this topic

On Saturday Nov. 24 2007. In Hendricks MN they will be having there 3rd annual fish house parade. Anyone is welcome to come and pull your fish houses( on wheels or portables) then IF YOU WANT you can set them up and people come around and look at them and you can even have a snack for the people that are walking around looking at the fish houses. There will be a Drawing for the best fish house and raffle tickets for $1400 in prizes i think thats the right amount? Last year we gave away a 12ga shotgun and 22, many gift cert. for gas and such and the winner of the fish house parade got a new stikemaster ice auger.

anyone can come and pull there fish house and then you can leave if you want but the more fish houses the funner it is!! it gets everyone ready for the Hard water!! cool.gif

Sounds like fun. I was just deer hunting with Dirk and Greg and they told me all about it. Are you from Hendricks?

This sounds like a great time, I would like to know a little bit more to possibly join the fun: What time does the parade start, where does it begin if you want to enter and where can I enter the drawings or buy raffle tickets?