Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrcarp

lake waconia ice fishing help

3 posts in this topic

hi i was told that there is a private marina that will let you use there access for a fee to drive out and ice fish is this true is it plowed i have a car and want to take my uncle a handicaped person out there to fish he has always wanted to fish there but i dont live near there any help would be great

Ya, In Towne Marine is just of Elm street in Waconia, they have bait and usualy good tips + Ice maps... Price is like 2 or 3 bucks and a season pass is like 20 or so... Just hit Waconia Bay or Cemetary Reef and you guys should have some luck!!! Hope this helps....

glad to see you lending a hand, I fish out there quite a bit, drop me a line when the water turns hard, will help point you in the right direction when hes coming out.