Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_CB

ICE FISHING

Corey_CB

I don't know about anybody else but I'm getting fired up for ice fishing. Something good has to come from this cold.

HUNTFISH69

You aren't alone bring on the ice!! laugh.gif

UncleKes

I'm with you guys! I am sick of soft water!

By the way, if I don't see any of you either out there or in the room, I hope you and your families have a Happy Turkey Day. See you on the ice!

Borch

I love ice fishing but I'm holding out for at least one more soft water trip over the Thanksgiving weekend if the weather holds. After that let it freeze fast and clear!

mrklean

Im ready for some Ice, we got pretty lucky last year with that long cold string, hope it happens sooner this year

Corey_CB

What are some lakes that have produced in the past during early ice around the st. cloud area??

tjoutdoors

Last year was good on Pleasant Lake in Annandale. The same breakline provided pretty consistent action for crappies, sunfish, bass and northern. Lots of small sunfish to sort through if the bait of choice was not a minnow. Crappies, bass and northerns were all gobbling up the minnows though without the nuisance of sunfish. Sunfish were great to keep the kids (and impatient adults) busy while waiting for something bigger to take the minnows!

robbo17

I also did pretty good on Pleasant, but I focused on the walleye. I'll be there again asap.

Robbo

Captain B.R.K

The only thing good with the first cold snap is a running nose, sore throat, and a bad cough grin.gif

I'm over with the above and ready for another year of ice!

bturck

Capt BRK, glad to see you are back and over the sniffly, sneezies. Won't be long. Have you read the post from Robbo on the structure licensing? Veeery interesting. Bill

YummiYammis

I have the itch too! I find myself frequenting the local outdoor shops and spending a ton of time looking at hardwater gear. Thank goodness ( for the wallet sake) I have been resisting my impulses.

However, for now the rivers have been keeping me entertained grin.gif