• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

water access laws???

Hi this question is for anyone that knows anything aboat tresspass laws. I have a freind that gave me permission to duck hunt in his woods it adjoins a very large slough on one side which is owned by someone else, the water is flooded into my freinds woods from this big slough. is it legal for me to paddle a boat from my freinds property into this slough, I would not be stepping on any ones property other than my freinds land. confused.gif

The way I have had it explained to me by a CO you would be legal in doing that. The easier/more thoughtful way though would be to just call and ask that land owner if you could hunt that slough. Maybe also tell them you have access thru your friends land so you would not be driving a truck/trailer or doing any damage to his land.