Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lucy1205

Bodi

3 posts in this topic

has any one in this region ever fished bodenhiemer. I was just wondering about the oddities of this lake. theres some strange stuff going on this pond.

Lucy, yes, I take my daughter to this lake to fish for sunfish in the summer. What do you mean by: "there's some strange stuff going on this pond"?

Well I just don't know if you are ready to hear about it. She never fails to amaze me though. Listen I dont mean to sound (Contact Us Please) but I aint never seen weeds like that before. Rumor is if you go down in them skeezers ya aint never commin back. There is also an over abundance of small norts, I know many lakes have this problem right? Not like Bodi. Lets face it a guy can catch a couple hundred hammer handle sized norts on Bodi in a couple of hours. Next lets move on to the Jumbo perch that seem to come and go. The pig sunnies that are there and then fade like a passing of the bowl. The list goes on, I don't even wanna get started with the walts or the 7 inch large mouth bass/smartcarp. To sum it all up I guess its just the over all ambionce that occurs on any given day on Bodi. I don't know but I still love this lil pond. hopefully I dident just invite the swarming masses.