Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

Tetonka Rendezvous - CANCELLED

5 posts in this topic

Harvey Lee will hold an IceLeaders Get-Together on Lake Tetonka on Saturday, January 19, 2008. This is a great lake for multi-species action and the bite is usually very good. Last year the bite was excellent and the many that attended had a great time. This is a great chance to meet and fish with all the Fishing Minnesota members attending and a chance to meet many new people and learn a thing or two about ice fishing for the beginner or for that matter, all. Bring your wife, friends and anyone else you would like.

On your way there you could stop in at Reel Fishing & Tackle and pick up the hot bait as the gang at Reel Fishing & Tackle are always on top of the news for a hot bite.

Fish one can expect to catch are sunnies, crappies, perch, walleye and maybe a northern or two.

As far as lunch, please plan to bring your own food and drink.

Date-Saturday, January 19, 2008

Location- The beach on the east side of the lake

Time-9am to 4pm

If someone offers to bring a grill then some could also bring food to grill for a hot lunch.

Tom and I hope to see you all there for a great day on the lake. Lets make this event the event of the year.

This should be a great day on the ice and I look forward to seeing you all there.

hey all ..... brand new ice fisher here just got a portable few days ago. i'm about an hour from tetonka so i'll be joining everyone and hoping to learn a lot about the sport. see yall soon!

Glad you can make it. This should be a good day of fishing for all. Bring your friends or family if you like.

Make your plans now as the time is getting near. The fishing should be good in the area we fish.

Look forward to seeing many of you there.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• delcecchi
      I have a couple of those covers.  Not sure what they are good for.  
    • delcecchi
      Likely story.....   Uffda
    • Tyler Holm
    • PRO-V
      11 days passed and no updates??
    • Bryan P
      For all you pan fish lovers, check out this beautiful pumpkin seed I found guarding the bed while I was out bass fishing. Couldn't help but get some video of this beaut! Enjoy!    
    • Bryan P
      For all you pan fish lovers, check out this beautiful pumpkin seed I found guarding the bed while I was out bass fishing. Couldn't help but get some video of this beaut! Enjoy!    
    • leech~~
      My live well has an adjustable shut off valve in side for filling and running fresh water. If I don't turn it down to a tickle when I have fish in it, it will over flow into the boat once full because the pump is pumping faster then the overflow can keep up.  Not sure if you have one of them in yours?  I've even had a few big eyes flipping around in there hit the valve open more.
    • BobT
      I believe minnows are a class of fish that remain small throughout their lives. They are part of the food chain and because of their small size we take advantage of their position in the ecosystem and use them for bait. There are exceptions of course but, as an example, for the most part adult golden shiners will typically grow to about 3" - 5" long. Adult fathead minnows will be 2" - 3" long typically. 
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      If the hoses or hose connections are not leaking check : Live well intake connection, make sure that it is screwed on tight into the transom and that it is sealing. Could be live well splash over also if you are in rough water, but probably not with your type of leak. It may still be leaking rivets as they may not leak unless you put a lot of water inside of the boat. It does sound like you have a bad connection in one of your live well connections! Cliff    
    • Mossy19
      Just wondering if any one will give me pointers on this lake??  Not specific spots.  Going to be at Pocahontas Resort July 1 - July 8th.  I am bass guy for most part but have kids (6 & 4) that love to fish for panfish and want them to keep entertained.  Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks!