• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tetonka Rendezvous - CANCELLED

Team Otter

Harvey Lee will hold an IceLeaders Get-Together on Lake Tetonka on Saturday, January 19, 2008. This is a great lake for multi-species action and the bite is usually very good. Last year the bite was excellent and the many that attended had a great time. This is a great chance to meet and fish with all the Fishing Minnesota members attending and a chance to meet many new people and learn a thing or two about ice fishing for the beginner or for that matter, all. Bring your wife, friends and anyone else you would like.

On your way there you could stop in at Reel Fishing & Tackle and pick up the hot bait as the gang at Reel Fishing & Tackle are always on top of the news for a hot bite.

Fish one can expect to catch are sunnies, crappies, perch, walleye and maybe a northern or two.

As far as lunch, please plan to bring your own food and drink.

Date-Saturday, January 19, 2008

Location- The beach on the east side of the lake

Time-9am to 4pm

If someone offers to bring a grill then some could also bring food to grill for a hot lunch.

Tom and I hope to see you all there for a great day on the lake. Lets make this event the event of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

hey all ..... brand new ice fisher here just got a portable few days ago. i'm about an hour from tetonka so i'll be joining everyone and hoping to learn a lot about the sport. see yall soon!

Glad you can make it. This should be a good day of fishing for all. Bring your friends or family if you like.

• 4 weeks later...

Make your plans now as the time is getting near. The fishing should be good in the area we fish.

Look forward to seeing many of you there.