Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Almquist

A benefit dinner for Deb Radosevich

35 posts in this topic

This was in the Duluth News Tribune today for those who would like to help out Deb right now with some of the medical bills.Me and the family will be sure to attend.

* A spaghetti dinner and silent auction to benefit Debbie Radosevich will be from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Nov. 19 in Lincoln High School in Esko. Radosevich has had complications since brain surgery Oct. 3 and is still in the hospital. Tickets are $6 for adults and $3 for kids. For more information call 879-4663.

I will be going to this for sure. Anyone who wants to car pool from Duluth/Superior let me know by Sunday night.

Steve, Beth and I would love to go, but we have prior obligations.....anyway I could get you come money to take for us?

Shiner you can e-mail or call me and we can discuss it some more. Maybe I will enter ya in one of the silent auctions or something.

Or hang on to the cash for the Burntisde Benefit?

I'd like to do both, but I suppose it will get to them one way or the other. I'll shoot you an email.

Is there a bank where we can send donations? I can't attend but would love to help out Deb and Tom. Is there a silent auction type thing going? Maybe we can bid off the FM site. Sorry, if you read this please refer to the Burntside bash post for more info. Prayers.

Tunrevir~

Tunrevir I edited your post to say Tom not Steve. Tom is Debbie's long time boyfriend.

I dont know of a bank account yet.

You can send a check to me and I can get it there or you can send a check to Frank or Steve and they can get it to the proper hands. Check the Deb Redosovich Burntside Bash post for their adresses.

E-mail me if ya need my help.

We haven't really talked about a special fund set up for Deb through a bank, and I don't think we need to do that. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible. I've already gotten a few e-mails from folks saying they were mailing me checks made out to Deb. I've got a box in my office where they'll all go for now. Send them my way or Frank's way or to Northlander, it's all good, and they'll get gathered at the Bash and combined into one big ole packet of caring to present to Deb.

NL, oops, thanks for the correction! I think I'm getting older by the minute. Funny, I am. Musta had catfish on the brain.

Tunrevir~ blush.gif

Duncan and I will be up there on Monday around 5 pm...

Lota I will see ya there.

I cant make it, and i don't have a lot of money with my daughter having cancer and stuff, but i can make something... Maybe deb would like some homemade soap and lotion?..hand tied flies?

sorry i cant help more..please let me know what i can do to help

and please give her a big hug from me too

Kallista its the thought that counts. I know Deb would understand your situation better than anyone. I hope all is going well with your daughter as well.

Maybe you can make it to the bash and give a little something there. Maybe make up some flies that we could raffle off? That would be great. Nothing like catching a fish on a flie/lure given to ya by a fellow FMer.

Hopefully if things go right we will be able to have Deb at the Bash and be able to say HI and give her a hug.

I already made a doz flies in a case to be giving as a prize for the bash.. we already spoke about this one lol..

Just waiting to give them to catfish once i get in touch with him, they are all ready to go..

yeah i will make something up special for deb and give it to her at the bash, and if she doesn't come someone can take it to her that lives near her.. Some good pampering, products will work wonders..thanks...

I believe that there has been an account already set up at Republic Bank in Esko for Deb. I will call her sister and find out for sure and post info in case folks want to go that route.

All three of us will be at the dinner on Monday, we'll see you all there.

Kallista,

That's quite a haul for a person to make on a Monday night coming from Ely. You are such a kind hearted lady. The flies are a great contribution.

I'll be there with Leila and the kids. See you there!

Im heading up after work. Should be there when the doors open. See everyone there.

I work until 5:15 so I'll be there around 5:30. See you all there.

I just got off the phone with Deb's sister and she said they are hoping for a good turnout tonight, and that little by little Deb is making progress each day.

See you all there tonight. Drive safe.

----------------

Xplorer

IBOB #7

Wish I could make it tonight, but all you other FMers are doing a great thing.

I look forward to seeing a few of you there tonight. Northlander, i'll be in around 530 or so! Don't eat it all!

WOW! What a turn out. Over 600 people came to the event and looked like lots of people were bidding in the silent auction.

Nice to see all the FMers there showing their support.

A big thanks to Ripstick and Everett for their donations into the FM kitty for Deb. I know she wil appreciate it guys.

Now I will see ya all at the bash. Bring on the ice.

It was a very big turn out. 780 people. Thats a lot of pasta. Very well organized event too.

I was amazed when we pulled into the parking lot and there was no place to park. It was great to see such a large turn out for such a worth while cause.It was nice to see fellow FMers and to get some time to chat with Tom (Skippers Kid) about Deb to get a more detailed description on her progress. I really hope and pray that she will make it to the Bash.