• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bluegills overrunning Japan! Threatening native species!

Chode2235

It sounds like they would gladly make that trade too. If only it were that easy.

Made me think of the old saying though,"one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter." But that may not really apply to fish.

Quote:

Can we take the sunnies back and they can have all the carp and milfoil they gave us?

Keep the milfoil, I know its bad for native veggies, but wow that stuff holds fish! smile.gif

Yes sir. Make no mistake gentleman. The North American Sunfish is one of the most aggressive fishes on the planet.

Don't forget the other little gift - the snakeheads that are invading the east...nastier than snot rockets and muskies.

Daze Off

Actually I have heard complaints about the Largemouth bass along with the 'gills.