Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carverfshrmn

Need some help

4 posts in this topic

Any word on the eye bite here? Goin out Saturday, any Ideas of where to go? Hudson,Prescott ect, Have never fished this before, will be coming out from west metro, where do I launch ect. HELP!

confused.gif

carverfshr, there has been lots of reports of good bite from Prescott up north to Stillwater. I haven't tried north of Stillwater in a few weeks, haven't seen any reports either. I've been thinking of trying once more before next year. Lots of sauger on the river, good numbers of eyes if you can find them.

Bluffs Regional Park is probably the closest launch to you. Going up the River you can launch in Afton at the Windmill Marina, just south of 94 at Beanie's at Maui's, in Bayport at the Bayport Boathouse or north of Stillwater from the DNR launch at Boomsite Landing. Not sure if there is a launch south of Bluff's on the MN side or not.

Good luck!, let us know how you do.

LB

It's been like two/three weeks since I fish the bank of Interstate Park...had been catching some undersize walleye's in the shallow...Live bait - small/medium suckers under slip bobber got me my keepers. Fatheads lindy rigged works too, but too many itty bitty ones and those mudd puppies are active voracious. So slip bobber to avoid mudd puppies. grin.gif

Thanks,

Can you provide some names of roads ect, Never been in that area so will no doubt get lost,LOL! confused.gif