• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

taxi near St. Cloud/Brainerd???

inthecattails

Hey fellas just wondering if anyone has used a taxidermist in the St. Cloud or Brainerd area that they would recommend? I live in St. Cloud but commute to Brainerd/Crosslake area for work often. I know of one in Rice but can't think of the name off hand. Any info would be great.

I have a guy that I use that focuses solely on deer, moose, elk, etc. He is the best that I have found and am extremely happy with the ones he has done. The two things that I have noticed that make the biggest difference in a bad mount and a great mount are the eyes and the ears. His are some of the best I have ever seen. He is in the Aitkin/Garrison area and can give you his name if you are interested. He may meet you part way.

I think there is one near Santiago, he usually posts on here in the wintertime during ice fishing season... I can't remember his screenname or anything though. Maybe do some sort of search??