Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inthecattails

taxi near St. Cloud/Brainerd???

5 posts in this topic

Hey fellas just wondering if anyone has used a taxidermist in the St. Cloud or Brainerd area that they would recommend? I live in St. Cloud but commute to Brainerd/Crosslake area for work often. I know of one in Rice but can't think of the name off hand. Any info would be great.

Go a little farther to Nisswa..

I have a guy that I use that focuses solely on deer, moose, elk, etc. He is the best that I have found and am extremely happy with the ones he has done. The two things that I have noticed that make the biggest difference in a bad mount and a great mount are the eyes and the ears. His are some of the best I have ever seen. He is in the Aitkin/Garrison area and can give you his name if you are interested. He may meet you part way.

I think there is one near Santiago, he usually posts on here in the wintertime during ice fishing season... I can't remember his screenname or anything though. Maybe do some sort of search??

The one in Rice I remembered is Trails End. I was thinking of checking them out.