Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PierBridge

I'm guaranteeing......

11 posts in this topic

....Ducks this morning.... grin.gif

After extensive scouting, contacting land owners some who were in Arizona we have located some Metro area Mallards for the taking....I love my Plat book... grin.gif

Goal 6 Drakes for the 2 of us!

Field hunt report and Pictures to follow... cool.gif

Quote:

Metro area Mallards for the taking

Dude... I know where they are at! They just weren't flying until after sundown, and once they started, holy smokes!!!! Thousands upon thousands of birds. Didn't have the gun with though, just the jigging rod! wink.gif

I say you should shoot for the stars...go big or go home....all or nothing....8 drake mallards!!

Goals atttained!....plus 2.. grin.gif

Good work

I just love it when a plan comes together whether it be Hunting, Fishing or a date with a hot chick... blush.gif

We started the morning off with 3 Drakes and 2 hens flying into our Goose spread they hung out until 6:35 and took off just before shooting time, not long after and on my first shot of the morning I smacked a Drake and a Hen "one shot" I knew my partner Rick was mildly annoyed "the look" but we managed 5 more Drakes and a closing Hen which he blamed me for also "grin.gif" 6 Drakes 2 Susy's......

Ducks07024Small112.jpg

Ducks07023Small2.jpg

Ducks07016Small.jpg

Amazing how how much fun a person can have in 27 minutes... grin.gif

what's with the photoshop-ing?

Very nice Gary!

Probably could have snuck an outing like that in before work! wink.gif

Quote:

what's with the photoshop-ing?

I just cropped the picture to get a better look at the birds that were flying.

Quote:

Probably could have snuck an outing like that in before work!

Yep done at 7:06 am.... cool.gif

Land owners friends and family have it sewed up for the next week or that could be arranged...

We have access/permisssion to use other fields in the area but the Birds like this field in particular for some reason.

Usually mallars will be flexible if your within 1/8 of a mile maybe 1/4 mile.

Well... it usually doesn't take much to talk me into something. I'll be around all weekend but have to work the Ice Fishing Frenzy show Fri. night, Sat, and Sunday. Show doesn't open at sunrise however. grin.gif