• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I can't wait anymore for the ice to come. I think i am going to freeze over my toilet and fish from that. I hope this happens fast this year. Hoping to get up early and alot this year. Can't wait to visit some of the resorts and fish. Sorry for the odd post, i just can't deal with this warm weather.

I know what you mean but it will be here soon. The temps look to stay in the high teens and low 20s at night so that should get things started with the day time highs in the low to mid 30s.Think ICE wink.gif

Just a thin layer forming around the edges of smaller lakes such as 100 acre Portage Lake next to Sand Lake. There is ice most of the day on small waterholes along roads. It is coming!

I just hope we have some decent ice by the middle of december. This whole global warming or season shifting thing is starting to piss me off.

was up deer hunting this past weekend, the water is ready. need to have some calm nights and days. sat night was 18 degrees and where the wind didnt hit lake formed ice over night.