• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There is a lot of talk about these Jason Mitchell rods....I was wondering if any local stores in the Mankato area that have these for sale. I would like to take a look at one of these rods. I have seen the website and they look like some nice icefishing rods.

Quote:

they look like some nice icefishing rods

They not only look like nice rods, they ARE nice rods.

I don't know where in the Kato area you can check them out, I just wanted to let you know they are very very nice rods.

I have heard Scheel's is supposed to be carrying them. Don't quote me on that however, key words there are "I have heard". Wouldn't hurt giving them a call.

I would suggest everyone that is looking for a new ice rod to check them out. I personally have not used mine yet but they look to be well built and have some quality also.

I just purchased one today....and it looks and feels like a very nice ice rod. All we need now is some cold weather. Really getting the itch now.