Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Browning83

Picture Help (Deer Opener Pic)

11 posts in this topic

Can someone post some pictures of my buck I shot on opener. Its the one I was asking about for taxidermist.

photobucket.com is how I post my pics.

Here are this pics!

Nice Deer!!!!

deer07004.jpg

deer07009.jpg

deer07015.jpg

And one more.

deer07009.jpg

Thanks bunt2k...I really appreciate it. Well first off I need to apologize for not getting better pictures during the day. The guys I hunt with like to sit all day and I didnt want to ruin their hunt. Anyways it is a 10ptr, 20 inch spread and weighed 211 dressed out. I must have a horse shoe because thats the second buck I am putting on the wall in the last 3 years.

Nice deer Browning, who did you end up using for a taxidermist?

I ended up using a guy outside of st. peter. North American Tax. He showed me his game room and a bunch of different mounts he has done. I was very impressed with the work he has done and am looking forward to getting back my deer.

He did a buck for me about 8-9 years ago when I lived there. He did a great job and was done pretty quick. His showroom in his house is unbelievable, huh? I hope he showed you his basement, if not ask him to. Nice Buck by the way!!!

Yeah he showed me his basement....some amazing animals. I talked to him for a while and he told me he has 23 of the 26 north american big game animals. Thats amazing when you think about it because of getting all of those tags. He said 9-10 months most likely to get done....which is not to bad since my last deer took around 2 years to get done.

Great looking buck. Thanks for sharing some photos.