Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grant Pearson

Future Hunter is Here!!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd let everyone know that Connor Lee was born this morning at 2:34 a.m. 6 lbs 14 oz and 20.75 inches long. Pics will be posted as soon as I can get them up!!!

The Future Hunter is finally here!!!!

congrats smile.gif

Wow! Posted less than an hour and half later too! That's what I call dedication kingfisher- congratulations!

Quote:

Wow! Posted less than an hour and half later too! That's what I call dedication kingfisher-
congratulations!

Thanks

Congratulations, our son was born during deer season also. We've had 25 years of great hunting and fishing memories and still working on more, hope the same for you.

Congrats man and thanks for not calling me right when he was born, hehehehe. Hopefully he'll take after his Mom in the looks department.

You got a buck! laugh.gif

KF1,

Having a kid today and hunting last Tues...

Good dude.

Congrats on the addition.

Good luck.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

Quote:

Congrats man and thanks for not calling me right when he was born, hehehehe. Hopefully he'll take after his Mom in the looks department.

Did you really want a call at 2:30 in the morning? I thought I'd wait until your sorry a** was at leaast half awake before calling...

congratulations, there is nothing more fulfilling than a child although its not good when you have taken a shower with scent free soaps and used scent free detergent and the kid decides to puke, piss or sh.. on y ou...enjoy he he

oh yeah i forgot to mention my 4 year old put a dirty sh..y diaper in my scent free clothes bag... imagine to my amazement when i took them out to put them on.

A kid born during hunting season.....Ah yes, the old "Valentines Curse" strikes again. At least that is what my great uncle called it when somebody missed deer season because of a child.

Congratulations.

DD