Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KidWalleye

Kelly P

4 posts in this topic

I tried your e-mail and got no response. I need a fish house rental for 4 or 5 guys.

Kelly is out doing A LOT of farming right now, and he has to help control Minnesota's deer population too! May be best to try calling his phone after dark say around 7:00.

Good Luck!

Ken

Patsy will get the e-mails Sunday. She missed a couple days when I had her out in the fields helping us get the tiling done. She seems to lose her sense of humor after 2 days in the bottom of wet clay trenches. grin.gif

I know that she has the weekends booked full until March but plenty of Sunday through Thursday openings left.

Labs, Where are ya when we need ya? The neighbors say there has been a nice buck wandering around my driveway the past 3 days watching them drive by. I've been getting back in way after dark but somebody should shoot at it and scare it away before it gets hit by a car. grin.gifgrin.gif

God only knows it would be safe with me in town!!!! grin.gif But we better get it outta the driveway before you need to start backing up the plow truck to park it at night!!! shocked.gif

Patsy out tiling? That'll teach her for taking a vacation! You shoulda put me to work while I was up there... Your tractor is still under warranty. How much could I possibly wreck in one weekend? Nothing better than working with cold corrugated tile... It's like snake charming a rattler with rigor-mortis!

Are you getting caught up?

Good Luck!

Ken