Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyedan

Way To Go Warriors!

12 posts in this topic

Wow was that a fun game to watch. Brainerd beat Wayzata last night (in football) at St. Cloud State. The score was 13-10 and I have to say that the Brainerd Warriors football team really impressed me. They play Cretin on Thursday at the dome, I think I have to go after that final drive last night. Congrats players and coaches!!!

Walleyedan

After hunting last night I couldn't get good reception on the radio so I finally saw the score on the net. What and awesome game. Congrats to the boys. Cretin next week should be a test. Brainerd has been tested by Cretin in the past and the Warriors held tough. If they can contain Michael Floyd Brainerd could be playing in the prep bowl. Good luck next week Big Blue.

Jason Erlandson

One of the best football games I've seen in a long time. This team has heart. I hope they have enough to beat the mighty Cretin. It would be nice to see an outstate team in the final.

Have any of you heard if the game will be televised or not? I would love to watch the game, but it may be to late of a night heading to the dome for an 8:15 game and returning back north. Regardless, great job boys and look out Cretin.

CA

I don't think it is on TV unless they win this one and play for the championship. I'll be glued to the radio. On a side note,,, a couple of us picked up about a dozen walleyes on Gull yesterday although we really had to work for them. Probably the last time out this year.

Anyone planning on taking the bus down to cheer on the boys?

I would love to, but my schedule doesn't allow it.

I'll be another radio listener!

GO BIG BLUE!

CA

The game will not be televised. The last i heard they are taking 18 fan buses down!!! This crowd should be livid. Thanks for the support!

#92 Cody Granley

d-line

I heard the new total number is 27 buses ready to go.

Way to represent!!

Even though the outcome last night wasn't what we were looking for, I would like to congratulate the Warriors for an incredible and memoriable season.

Great job to all the players and coaches who brought us along this far.

CA

Cretin was very impressive. I don't think the score does justice for what Big Blue did. I was there and saw just a few plays make the overall difference. BHS did put up 350 against this team. I heard they had 7 D1 players on their roster. Great job Brainerd we are proud of you.

Big C

Their offensive line looked like this:

6'7" 288

6'5" 256

6'2" 270

6'3" 220

6'2' 265

Our d-line

6'2 195

6'4" 220

6'1" 205

6'0" 200

Their Qb is going to the u of m and #80 Michael Floyd is goin to Notre Dame. Its a shame those recruiting teams arent in their own divisions.

That was awesome. I was hoping they'd take the title. Good to see a small town team come in and whip some butt. smile.gif