Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick

MarCum LX5

2 posts in this topic

MarCum LX5

10800_m.jpg

LX-5 Ice System

This new three-color sonar flasher features MarCum's new patent pending TrueColor Display. TrueColor is the latest from MarCum Technologies improving color separation and resulting in an ultra crisp and highly visible display (even in bright sunlight). The new LX-5 is the most powerful, most sensitive, most feature laden flasher ever designed. Manufactured in the USA, this sonar unit boasts 2,000 watts of peak to peak power. The LX-5 comes standard with a dual beam transducer. To switch between the 8 and 20 degree cone angle is as simple as the touch of a key. The unit has a patented twelve level “Interference Rejection” feature that allows the user to knock out interference from other nearby sonar units. The LX-5 incorporates a patented movable zoom feature that allows the user to zoom in on a segment of water anywhere within the water column. This unit also features another of MarCum Technologies latest break throughs, SuperFine Line. The SuperFine Line feature allows the user to improve the units resolution resulting in target separation down to .75 inch. You can now use the unit in its full display and separate those hard to see bottom hugging Walleyes. The LX-5 Ice System includes an embroidered padded soft pack carrying case, 12 volt – 7 amp battery, fully automatic three stage digital charging system with LCD battery display, electronics shuttle with adjustable transducer arm, dual beam 8 and 20 degree self aligning transducer, gimbal bracket, powercord, and LX-5 powerhead.

Used 1 season. Priced at $389 so act fast.

rick@fishingminnesota.com

Is it still available? I would be interested if it is.