Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ike's tackle

walleyes are here

9 posts in this topic

The walleye bite is on.several boats came in this morning and said the caught limits of nice walleyes.its funny when the walleye bite is on it seems the saugers slow down.it seems the walleye are a little deeper start in 10feet of water and work deeper bright colored ikes hair jigs tipped with a fat head vertical jigging .good luck and please release the bigger fish.For all your fishing and hunting needs shop at ikes bait and tackle.

Thanks for the report! I will definitely be paying you a visit very soon. BTW, I was thinking about bringing the shotgun and maybe a bag of dekes. How's the duck hunting in that part of the river?

skunked again you wont have any time to hunt the fishing is to good.after you catch your limit you will probly want to play catch and release.the duck hunting has been a little slow.I dont think the northerns are down yet. stop in for your hair jigs and minnows and you will have a great day. Good luck IKE

hey Ike what time to you open Saturday morning??

thanks

Hey Ike,

Where are you located in Redwing? My brother and I are planning on fishing Saturday morning. We have never been on the river before so we might have a few questions before we head out. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at larson_nate@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Nate

they are located right before the bridge that goes to Bay Point Park. Also if you turn off of 61 at Perkins and curl around under the overpass, it is on the left side on the corner. Can't miss it.

Sconasotan we are open at 6AM thanks much for giving directions to my store.stop saterday morning ill give you a current update.alot of guys are running out of minnows they think im giving them bs.but everybody seems to be having a good time.see ya sat. IKE

Nate if your comming from the north stay on 61 until you see perkins turn there follow around back under the bridge to stop sign look left.comming from the south turn left at perkins follow around to stop sign look left. ill have all the info that you need to catch fish .see you sat. IKE

Thanks Ike, I'll be by between 6 and 6:30. see ya then