Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CALVINIST

Mark Stanley

15 posts in this topic

Hey Mark,

Regarding the trip to Grand Rapids, we decided to go the first full weekend of January, the 5th, 6th, and 7th. Note that the 7th is on a monday, hope this will work out for you. Just give your yea or nay so I can tell Jack who will reserve the cabin. I'll call you soon if you are going and fill you in a couple details.

Bummer no can do. Not back from Utah until the next week.

Here's another option. I will have a couple days off in the last week in January, probably monday and tuesday. You and I could run up there if you want for an overnight stint.

Quote:

Here's another option. I will have a couple days off in the last week in January, probably monday and tuesday. You and I could run up there if you want for an overnight stint.

You guys don't fish.......

HPIM1153.jpg

HPIM1738.jpg

HPIM1533.jpg

Keith,

Stop killin' me with shots like that when there's no ice on the lakes! crazy.gif

I'll have to come up and bug ya sometime this winter with the boys. Is there going to be a second annual Mulefest?

Every weekend is a mulefest!!!!!!!

You are always welcome.

I have 3 beds open for you guys.

MT,Jack and yourself are always welcome.

HPIM1664.jpg

You missed some fun trips last year.

Maybe try if you can to get up this way a bit more.

My place is always open.

HPIM1741.jpg

We'll be up, Lord willing!

Hey Casey,

I talked to Jack last night and Calvin and I are in for that weekend in early January. Now I'm pumped.

Great to have you two on board again!

Quote:

So what do you think?

Going to pass. Wife is talking about going someplace with no ice somewhere in late Jan early Feb so I can't make any plans until she fills me in on where and when I am going. Been told I can't go fishing this time either but we shall see. It's my $$$$.

Don't forget to bring your "Pocket Fisherman"!

Quote:

Going to pass. Wife is talking about going someplace with no ice somewhere in late Jan early Feb so I can't make any plans until she fills me in on where and when I am going. Been told I can't go fishing this time either but we shall see. It's my $$$$.

So when a guy gets married ,does the bull ring go in right away???? wink.gif

I prefer to think of it as astute asset management as in 100% of my assets is better than 50% grin.gif