Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slough_shiner

When will the ice get here!!!

6 posts in this topic

I'll go out on a limb and say we'll have fishable ice by the second weekend in december and no later than xmas. Figured i might as well be the first to start this annual post. I dont know about anybody else but im getting antsy just thinkin about it. Anybody have any guesses as to when we'll have good ice?

I have my own predictions of the first week of Dec or even the last week of Nov. Of course this depends on the weather which is unpredictable.

Last night on the water it was 37.5. As carverfisherman says, the fish are still biting. Beautiful night out last night.

i hope that we have enough ice for Dec 1, cuase i want to get out and do some spearing.

Saw quite a few sloughs iced over this morning on my way to ND and Pigeon Lake was almost completely covered. Maybe the weather will throw us a bone this year.

I'm going to say I'll be fishing a bay somewhere by Dec 1 - hopefully by 11-24 - but that is getting to be a long shot, being it is less than 2 weeks away

i hope we have ice by dec 1. Spearing opener!!!!!!!!!!