Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

Seat Cover help?

12 posts in this topic

I am looking at getting seat covers for my 04 F150 -- I have looked at some of the fliers and I don't know what to get. I was thinking about a camo style neoprene?

My seats are getting destroyed from kids, dogs hunting and fishing and dumb friends spilling stuff all over.

Does anyone have any experience with these? pricing vs brands?

Any ideas what to get?

Thanks

Hit

I have some camo seat covers, but went with the cloth ones. I figured the neoprene ones would be too hot in the summer. I think foggy bottom is the manufacturer of the ones I have and like them. I believe cabelas carries both kinds and make them to fit all the different makes/models. If you want to check mine out let me know. I have had them for at least two years and have not found any worn spots yet.

do you think the neos will be too hot in the summer?

Thats what I thought when I bought mine, so I went the with the other kind of fabric. I am sure someone on this site has the neoprene kind and could tell you if they indeed are.

Who else knows a little or a lot about seat covers?

Hit,

I got a set from Cabelas. Hatchey Bottom custom fit. Max 4 camo. great fit. they are not neoprene but twill. I like them alot.

Another brand to check out is wetokole. Just Google it and you will find there website. The only problem I would have is that my heated seats might not warm up with the neoprene. Not Cheap but very good quality and a very custom look.

Nice.

Are they camo pattern and are they water resistant?

Did you do front and back?

Was it hard to get the back seat on?

thanks

hit

I'll check it out --

thanks

hit

Anyone else have any info?

thanks

hit

Neoprene ones do not seem to get hot in summer. I like them. Mine are black and grey and wear very nice and have lasted for 4 years now. I would buy another set.

Marathon Seat Covers (out of Montana)

I have heard these are nice and I am thinking about getting them.

Matt