Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bonefish

St Paul Fly Tiers

6 posts in this topic

After 6 years of focusing on family and health, my wife has graciously granted approval for me to get back into fly tying (as long as I remember not to trim deer hair in the house). If I remember right, this group meets in the winter. Does anyone know when the St Paul fly tiers meeting season starts?

I believe that Stiff can help you out. Do a search for him, and his email is in his contact info.

They're a great organization. I think they meet year around. I don't think the forum will object if I set this link:

http://stpaulflytiers.com/

Thank you for the help!

Yes, we do meet year round. Thanks Turiprap for posting our website (after all, I am the web guy for the club). I try to keep the website current with all of our events and you can come down for a few visits before you join to make sure you feel comfortable with the group. If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I'd be glad to answer them. smile.gif

-Critter

(a.k.a. Chris)

Hope to see you down there this Thursday... I've missed the past few weeks due to MN deer camp and an unplanned trip to the Brule, but I hope to make it this week.

So Haaad, We'd love for you to make an appearance as well :-).

~T