• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

11/3 & 11/4 Report

tommyk

Saturday the saugers were still pounding crankbaits with a few walleye mixed in. The saugers generally being bigger than the eyes. Switched it up a little jigging some 3" Gulp! Minnows while slowly moving with the trolling motor. Caught mostly whities on top of the breaks while the saugers and eyes would take it as soon as I would move over the drop. Key depth was 15-18 ft. The average size was smaller this weekend but did get a nice 20" sauger.

20" sauger trolling cranks...

DSC01687.jpg

Sunday was bonus couple hour outing with the wife. I decided to go with the Gulp! Minnows and Minnow Grubs since that would produce the most action to keep the wifes mind on the fish and off the cold as the sun started to go down. In about an hour and a half we got 16 whities a sauger and a walleye.

Doubles...

DSC01696.jpg

Her fifth of the afternoon and the biggie of the day...

DSC01698.jpg

A nice little eye to end on...

DSC01699.jpg

Great report. Gulp minnows huh, I have a whole bag full of them, might just give them a try. I know where you were fishing now grin.gif Good luck yalls