• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What lake is it and what are they catching?

There is a lake/large pond just west of the town of maple lake on cty rd 37, after turning off 55 on to 37 and go to the first stop sign, continue straight and its just a little ways down on the right, i go that way quiet a bit and have seen many boats out there, looks like you have to launch from the road, just wondering if anyone had any info as to/what the action is, not looking for a spot just wondering, thanks!

That is Lake Edwards-- A few years back I quess it was a rearing pond for walleyes. I have heard they are catching walleyes out there. It can be good at certain times of the winter also. Doesn't get very deep from what i'm told. I fished from shore a few years back and caught a few small ones and some "big" crayfish.

Robbo