Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rippinlip

Deer Fee Comment

1 post in this topic

Just a thought for all to ponder.

I as I was sitting in my stand over the weekend I was thinking of what my standards were going to be.

Knowing that I an a purchaser of the All-Season license, I decided if it was not big enough for the wall, it was not getting shot at.

Then I started to think, "Hey $79.00 dollars and I am passing on what".

Since I hunt in a Management Area and really have no plans or not really knowing where to go to an Intensive Area to hunt I am limited to 2 Deer.

Still left my standards at Wall mounter or nothing this weekend.

My Comment to this whole story is since the DNR is constantly changing the Zone amount of allowed deer, can they change the Price tags too?

Here is just an idea from yours truely:

Since I do like Hunting with a Bow, Gun, and Muzzleloader, but in certain Zones you are allowed 1,2 or 5 deer.

Change the All-Season License to as follows:

All-Season(1)=$30.00 Would allow Bow, Gun, Muzzleloader 1 deer

All-Season(2)=$58.00 Would allow Bow, Gun, Muzzleloader 2 deer

All-Season(3)=$78.00 Would allow Bow, Gun, Muzzleloader 3 deer

Just would like to see what you all think.

DNR could save on some print, not giving 3 tags for those who hunt in Lottery and Management Areas.