• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Podcast #34 Spearfishing chat W/Jason Schade

Deitz Dittrich

Ice is near… one thing I know little about, but would like to know more of is Spearfishing. Today we talk to Jason(Bass N Spear) about the nearing spearing season. Jason, great job giving up the tips!!! It was very fun to talk to you!

http://hotspotoutdoors.com/podcast/hsopodcast110407.mp3

Sounded really good! I hope everyone gets a good mental image of what a day sitting on the ice is all about....Shut the door, adjust your eyes and let the underwater theater begin! Can't wait for first ice.

Great job JS and DD.

Good Work!!! There is a lot of information in that podcast that i needed to listen to it twice to make sure i got it all. I'm looking forward to the up and coming spearing season. It will be nice to have a spearing forum and be able to talk about ANYTHING spearing. Good Work Jason but next time try to keep all our secrets….Secret!! J/K smile.gifcool.gifsmirk.gif

• 2 weeks later...