• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OOPS..I did it again!!

hey all.. winter is near and with it goes another Polar Plunge for Special Olympics!! I have decided to take the Plunge again this year after having a blast 4 a GREAT cause last year!! I will be plunging into Green Lake in Spicer on Jan. 26th ,2008 and would welcome any pledges I can get.. If interested respond here and I will give ya the details!!

Thanks In advance!!!!!!

Basssmasher P.S.

J can I count on you again this yr for a donation??

hey stranger!! LTNS!! Better get up here while the walleye action is good!

Masher give me the info-------Maybe this summer we can try your area,I've been busy all summer clearing a lake lot I'm gonna sell,just cut out for next springs dock so I'm nearing completion,and I did'nt fish this year near as much as normal! laugh.gif

hey sparce. ty 4 the inquiry!! you can donate online at somn.org. .click thw willmar /spicer link and then sponser a plunger. my name is Tim essig/ TJ .. or u can make a ckeck out to Special olympics and send it to me.. if u wish to do that i will get ya my addy.. any amount is appreciated but 25 bucks or more is tax deductible.. thanks again!!!

basssmasher aka TJ

• 3 weeks later...

Ya I forgot! Just made the pledge! I'm the only one???

COME ON PEOPLE A SMALL AMOUNT FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!!LOTS A DESERVING SMILES IN THESE EVENTS! LETS SUPPORT TIM! grin.gifcool.gif

thanx 4 the pledge!!!! you are the 1st online donar.. all total I have about 400.00 or so raised and still hoping to hit the 1k mark!! grin.gif.. Don't be shy people ,it goes to a GREAT cause!!!!