• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Peep Sights

Longline

Just curious if anyone knows if peep sights are legal to use on a muzzleloader during the ML Season. If so, what brands do you like. I have a CVA ML and am thinking about getting one if they are legal during the ML season.

I think it is legal. As far as getting on a moving deer that can be hard, there are different types of sights. Two that I know of are target and hunting sights, hunting sights have a larger hole so it will make it easier to get on one.

I have a peep sight on my muzzleloader. I have not shot at a running deer with it, so I don't know. I do know that it is surprisingly easy to make a very accurate shot with it. In fact, peep sight bench rest groups of 2 inches at 100 yards. The eye automatically centers everything. It is pretty cool.