Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JClay

Hanska

9 posts in this topic

I am wondering if anyone had any luck on Hanska this weekend. I was there saturday for about 5 hours and didn't catch a thing...I have never been there but I tried every spot I could and everyone i talked to said they were biting last weekend like crazy but nothing was biting while i was there.

I was there on Saturday morning and did not have any luck. I talked with a couple of other fisherman and the best I heard was one crappie. Just an off weekend I guess.

i was there two weekends ago and man i gotta tell ya the feed bag is on. i caught three 17 inch eyes right away and after an hour and a half was headed home with my limit. must have been a slow weekend last weekend.

hey lunchbox I can't really say that I believe you...I heard you were at home eating all of the holloween candy you were supposed to hand out that weekend. shocked.gif

Quote:

i was there two weekends ago and man i gotta tell ya the feed bag is on. i caught three 17 inch eyes right away and after an hour and a half was headed home with my limit. must have been a slow weekend last weekend.

Yeah- its called being overfished. Heard ALOT, and I mean ALOT of doubledipping going on there- ppl catching limit, taking them home and then going right back. Went there twice last week and caught 1 walleye myself and my dad caught 1 as well.

Oh, and BTW- I hope someday the doubledippers get caught, really sets bad examples and really makes fish disappear, fast. 9 times out of 10 ppl that overcatch their limits let the fish go to waste anyway, its a shame

I agree with Zamboni, I hope double dippers get caught. I think it is every sportsmans duty to report any of this that is going on. If you keep it you eat it.

It sounds like most people had BAD LUCK last Saturday. Sounds like turnover shock! (Well it did sound like that) Read the Bass page.

I have never fished Hanska and can't find info on the lake. Maps and such. It's big but how deep?