Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snake River  King

Rush Lake Ice houses

4 posts in this topic

So who had there Ice houses broke into last year? Cuz i did and they stole a radio and speakers out of my shack. And If I catch them "the people who break into houses" I will have a fun day grin.gifblush.gif

Mine got broken into on the west side last year. Nothing was taken but it was a pain fixing the broken latch out on the lake. Too many break ins happen out there every year and it is just a matter of time before someone catches them and has a hayday with them.

When you catch them I've got about 20 feet of 2 inch logging chain to tie around their necks. I also have an old ice saw. Takes about 6 minutes to cut a 4 ft. hole in the ice and then its food for the fishes time!

I fish a portable so I have never had that rouble. I do know of a few who it has happend too, though. It seems like there are always people out there who have to ruin someone elses fun! Sorry about your shacks guys! I hope you reported it to the sheriff or local law enforcement. Maybe if enough peole do they will patrol the lakes better. Sure would be good to get these people out of there and let them do a bit of sight seeing int he county jail.

I had mine out for one week and some a$$ ripped my door off